When it comes making a difference in the world, I believe it first starts with how we care for our own homes.
Making healthy choices for my family is top priority.
From the foods we eat to products we use to clean, I believe we can make a huge difference without being too radical and without spending a ton of money.
Hi, I’m Sonya, Senior Executive Vice President Sales Leader with Norwex, the leading provider in safer cleaning solutions. I’m passionate about educating men & women about Norwex and the opportunities we offer. I work very closely with each new consultant who joins Norwex with me because I truly know how life changing it can be to have a successful business sharing products that we truly believe in! I have the amazing privilege of leading the Planet Green Team, which has been named the #1 Norwex Team in the US for the past 5 years. I am also incredibly proud of my team on becoming the first ever (globally!) Senior Vice President team in Norwex!! The Planet Green Team exemplifies such incredible team culture, training & support!
A bit about me- I grew up on a farm, married my college sweetheart, Willie, almost 16 years ago, and am beyond blessed to be an at-home mom to our four boys. I’m a physical therapist by trade, and have long had a passion for wellness, so Norwex was a natural fit. It fit in that important wellness puzzle piece… how to clean SAFELY, while making it affordable, fast, and EFFECTIVE!!!
I’m an educator. I love helping people. As a physical therapist, I taught people how to take care of their bodies to promote proper healing. As a birthing instructor, I provided valuable training to empower women in their birthing experience. As a mom, I teach my children. So at first glance, I wasn’t sure that Norwex was a “fit”. “I’m not a sales person”, I thought. But it didn’t take me long to realize that as a Norwex Consultant, I am still an educator providing valuable information that improves lives…
- by showing others how to save hundreds of dollars on their cleaning budget so they have more money to spend on what they enjoy!
- by teaching them an EASY & EFFECTIVE way to actually make cleaning FUN!
- by teaching them how to cut their cleaning time in half so they can spend more time with their family and friends!
- by presenting an easy way to RADICALLY reduce the chemicals in their home to help protect their health and the health of their loved ones.
- by sharing another way to be good stewards of our Earth and help reduce chemicals and waste that go down our drains and into our landfills!
- And last, but definitely not least, by introducing others to an incredible business opportunity, helping them find a solution to financial challenges!!
We are sharing Norwex across the nation…including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia , Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming, as well as in Canada. Based in Cedar Rapids, IA & Sioux Falls, SD. If you have questions about how to become a Norwex consultant, I’d love to help. Our team has been named the #1 team in the nation for the past FIVE years because of our phenomenal support & training and incredible team culture! (The first Norwex Executive VP and first Senior Vice President team GLOBALLY!) I look forward to connecting with you!
605 – 271 – 1814