Do you have questions about becoming a Norwex Independent Sales Consultant? Perhaps you’re ready to get started earning money right away?
What would you do with some extra monthly income? A vacation? A car payment? Norwex has blessed so many families! And it’s my honor to help you discover this FUN and SIMPLE way to make a difference in our world while earning a great income! Whether you want to earn a full-time or a part-time income, or are looking for a great hobby that changes lives, Norwex can be just the answer you’re looking for.
So today I want to take a minute to cover some of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about starting a Norwex business.
You’ll be super excited to learn that in the US, your start-up kit is FREE and remains free when you have $2000 in sales in your first 90 days! Can you even believe a company this generous?! You can figure that it’ll take around 4-6 parties to sell this amount, but often it is reached even sooner. (If you don’t meet this minimum, Norwex charges you $200 for your consultant Starter Kit, which is approximately the retail value of the kit.) If you’d like to join my team, you can sign on by CLICKING HERE. (If you’re working with a consultant who’s helping you get started, then I’m sure you’re well taken care of!) Be sure to ask me for details on the fabulous sign-on bonuses this month! What a perfect time to join the Norwex team & get started in representing a company that lives its core values of Integrity, Trust, & Respect!
*How soon will I receive my consultant kit and what will be in it?
Your kit typically arrives within ~1 week via FedEx!
The USA Consultant Starter Kit includes:
And the CANADIAN STARTER KIT works the same as in the USA!! 🙂
*So what products will I need to get for my demo kit and how much will that cost me? As consultants, we have the great opportunity to be hostess and consultant as often as we choose, we suggest that you take advantage of this privilege by placing an initial $400 [retail cost] order to start building your demo kit. (After your discount, this will end up costing you $260 (plus the shipping & tax) and you will be $400 toward your $2000 minimum sales to keep your kit for free!) Once you register as a consultant on our team, we will provide you with the suggested products to place on this first order, and assist you in placing the order.
*Can I purchase products as a consultant just for my own use? Absolutely! I’ve gotta say… the best way to be successful with your Norwex business is to use the products yourself! Once you’re using the Norwex products, they have a way of making you love ‘em. Which of course makes it very easy to tell others about them. You need to spend a minimum of $250 (retail) within every 3-month period to keep your active consultant status. Be aware that these products are so practical and in-demand, that when people find out that you’re a consultant, they’ll likely want to order products from you and host their own Norwex party with you!
OK… so you’re wanting to know more? Here are few more common questions that I hear:
*Besides making commissions on my Norwex sales, what are some of the benefits of becoming a consultant?
- Start making money right away! As a consultant, you have the opportunity to start earning income immediately through home parties and direct sales.
*Consultants receive 35% discount on their own products, direct sales, and party sales. We are some of the highest paid consultants in the home-party industry!
*We recommend that you get started by hosting your own “Launch Party”. It’s a fantastic way to let your friends and relatives know about your new business, and I’d love to come help you with it!
* The Norwex business opportunity is constructed to allow consultants to sell the products at trade shows and vendor fairs! They are such a fun opportunity to build your business!
*Fundraisers are also an excellent way to build your business while contributing 20-25% of your profit to a cause that you believe in!
*Person-to-person “Direct Sale” provides 35% commission.
*(Note: Norwex does NOT allow the sale of products on online auction sites such as Ebay, nor in retail stores.)
- On average, home party sales in the USA are about $600 . It’s not unusual to have $1000 sales at one show! That’s about $350 profit in one night! On average, the consultant’s profit (in the US) will be roughly $175-$210. Consider this: how long would it take to make that kind of money at a 9 to 5 job?
- Incredible team support! I believe choosing a successful, supportive and knowledgeable team is important to your success. As a consultant on our ‘Planet Green Team’ (the first SVP team in the company, and the top Norwex team in the US!), you have immediate access to a wealth of information and training on our team training site, exclusively developed for the “Planet Green Team”. This site offers product information and training, business ideas and tips, FAQs, a consultant discussion group, detailed instructions for ordering, and much, much more. As you start a Norwex home business, it’s important to know that the consultant who sponsors you onto his/her team is primarily responsible for your training & support. It is a gift to have someone a leader who you connect with, and whom you trust will provide you with that support.
- My personal team members have access to support directly from me, via phone or email. Each person’s goals are different, and my goal is to assist you as much (or as little) as you’d like to help you reach *your* goals. There are area team meetings (which we video-record for our distance team members), a team support group & conference calls where we share successes, challenges, and ideas with other consultants. I also provide you with a set of training CDs and a training system to give you a “track to run on” to get your business off to a successful start! As the first Senior Vice President Sales Leader in the company, I was very honored to also be named the #1 Norwex team manager in the USA for the 2011-2012 & 2012-2013 years. I am committed to helping my team build successful & life-changing Norwex businesses as we join together to bless homes all across our nation with these amazing products!
- You can sponsor your own team of active consultants!! With as few as three consultants on your team, you can start earning 3% on the sales of your personal team. Norwex has no cap on the amount you can earn- no point where they limit your earning potential! As you promote to Sales Leader, Executive Sales Leader, Senior Executive Sales Leader, and VP Sales Manager, your residual income will continue to grow. This is real-life, real-time earning potential. We have unbelievable income potential here in the US, as Norwex is still “a baby”. There’s such a need for more consultants to spread the word about this incredible company, its products and opportunity. CLICK here to learn more about the Norwex Leadership Program. I would LOVE to have you help us bring Norwex to America!
- Ability to choose how often and when you work. This makes Norwex an easy fit for virtually any lifestyle or schedule! Flexibility rocks!!!
- Norwex has a generous, company-funded hosting program. Along with Norwex’s super-effective “green” products, this extremely generous host/hostess program (funded by Norwex!) makes it even easier to book parties! I love how well Norwex treats their customers, their hostesses, and their consultants! I can’t think of a better company to be a part of!
- Norwex remits sales taxes. Which means that we don’t have to worry about remitting sales tax to the state! Another huge perk!
- Our supply costs are low. Catalogs are just $.75 each! And order forms are only $9.99 for 100.
- Eligible for tax benefits. As a small business owner, you may tax deduct business mileage, a portion of utilities, your home office, phone and internet bill and office expenses. I’m not a tax professional, so be sure to consult with your CPA for all tax details.
- Opportunities to win travel and product incentives!
I’ve loved earning 4 cruises and an all-expense trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!! Our next Norwex destination is Costa Rica!! So excited! YOU can earn amazing Norwex incentive trips, and I’d love to support you in achieving a warm, sunny, expense-paid vacation in January!! 🙂
*Will I need to keep inventory on hand? No, keeping inventory is not a requirement! Typically we ship the orders directly to our hosts’ homes. You may find as your customer base grows, that some inventory is nice for re-orders, but even for re-orders, it is SO simple to drop-ship them the product directly from Norwex.
*How long does it take to do a home party? Set up time is approximately 20-30 minutes, the presentation typically lasts about 45-60 minutes, and the ordering time is about another 30 minutes. When the whole evening is done, you’re usually looking at about 2 1/2 hours at the host/ hostess’ home. Outside of the show, you will spend 30-60 minutes between coaching your hostess in how to have the most successful show, placing the order, and follow-up customer care calls. So that means from start to finish and even some behind the scenes work, you can easily make $50 dollars/hour. What other part-time job can offer those excellent wages?!
*What is a Norwex presentation like? Let me simply say… it’s unlike any other party you’ve been to! We get to go into the kitchen and actually SHOW how well these amazing products work! We even smear some butter on a mirror and clean it to a sparkling, streak-free shine…. with JUST a Norwex cloth and water! I’ve had countless hostesses tell me that they “NEVER host parties”, but that this party is “different” and they’d love to book a show!! Besides the fact that they had a fun evening, they tell me that they want to share this with their friends because of the difference these products make!
*How do I sign up as a consultant? Easy Peasy! You can sign up right online. Or just give me a call & I can enter your info from my back offic. If you need any assistance or have questions, please call me at 605. 271. 1814. If you’re in Canada, Australia, Norway, Austria, Latvia, or Lithuania, contact me directly for the appropriate application.
*What are the monthly sales requirements as a consultant? There are no monthly sales requirements to remain an active consultant, but you must have at least $250 retail sales (including but not limited to your personal purchases) within each rolling 3-month period to remain an Active Consultant. Because you get 35% discount on your purchases, this actually amounts to about $170/ 3 month period. (NOTE: to receive manager checks, there ARE monthly sales requirements.)
*Is there an annual renewal fee? No, as long as you maintain your active Norwex status, there are no renewal fees!
*How is my commission paid to me? If the party guests or direct customers pay by check or cash, you get your profit immediately, since you only pay Norwex 65% of the retail amount (and tax & shipping) and the customer paid you the full retail amount. When the amount of your credit card payments exceeds the amount that you owe Norwex for the order, Norwex will direct-deposit that overage amount as your commissions (into your bank account that you enter in your consultant back office). I find that many of my customers prefer to pay by check, however, so most times I get my commission that same night!
As for commissions paid for sponsoring, training and supporting your active team, they are direct deposited once per month. (NOTE: The choice to sponsor and train a team is optional. Some people LOVE the training portion of Norwex (like I do!), while others prefer to simply share the Norwex products. I am thrilled to be your mentor and trainer in both aspects of this business!) There is NO ceiling to your income potential as a Norwex leader, and honestly, one of my favorite parts of this business, is blessing others with a potentially life-changing home business.
*Am I provided with a website from Norwex? Yes! Norwex websites are available to all Norwex consultants for just $9.99/month (Free for your first 60 days!)!! The sites are fantastic- click here to check mine out! This means that your customers can order from you online… 24/7.
*Is Norwex a pyramid scheme? No, Norwex is a direct sales/ home party company similar to The Pampered Chef. Norwex retails in-demand, practical & high-quality products to its customers. Norwex doesn’t advertise via media, but rather pays independent consultants such as you and me to be their advertisement!
*Do I have to live in Canada or the US to become a Norwex Consultant? No, Norwex is open for operation in the US, Canada, Norway, Austria, Latvia, Lithuania and Australia.
*How do I become knowledgeable about the products? The best way to learn the details of our products is to put them to use in your own home! 🙂 In the process of becoming a Norwex consultant, you get the perk of Norwexing your Home! We also provide fantastic product training via our team website and product manual!
*With you as my sponsor, what kind of support can I expect? My #1 goal is that my team members are successful in meeting their personal Norwex goals! To help you get there, I offer my personal phone & email support and coaching to help you successfully build your new business. You’ll also receive my team emails and are welcome to participate in our conference calls and team meetings, and have access to our fantastic Team Support Website & Support. These resources are designed to help you get off to a strong start with a structured filing system of product knowledge, promotional materials, recruiting tools, training audio & videos and much more. Because Norwex is SO new across the nation, many people find their Norwex sponsor online. Regardless of whether your sponsor is in your location or across the country, training and support are KEY, and with excellent support systems in place, we’re able to work together whether you live down the street, in another state, or another country.
When you’re part of our Planet Green Norwex team, you truly are in business FOR yourself, but NOT BY yourself. Our team is behind you all the way to reach the level of success that you desire- whether that be part-time, full-time, or BIG-time! Call me and we can discuss if a “recession-proof” Norwex career is a good fit for you. 605-271-1814. Your business is all that YOU want it to be– I consider it an honor to help you get started!!!
Norwex is such an incredible opportunity to work with like-minded people toward a common mission to help those we love and our Earth! On behalf of the Planet Green Team, welcome to Norwex! I look forward to getting to know you throughout our business relationship together.
(We are currently sponsoring Norwex consultants in all 50 US states-Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia , Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. If Norwex matches your passions, give us a call to see if it’s a fit!
The market throughout the US and Australia are very wide open- we would love your help in sharing Norwex globally. Start a Norwex business now, and you’ll likely find yourself leader of a very large team! I’d love to provide our support, training, and guidance as you launch your business.)
Welcome to my ReplaceChemicals.com blog! Thanks for visiting! I cover the risks and alternatives to chemical cleaning. Did you know that prior to the Industrial Revolution the cancer rate was 1:87:000?! Do you know what the cancer statistic here in the USA is currently? Frightening. 1:3. Who do you know who’s life has been touched by the C word?
So stop by often as we talk about some easy, effective alternatives to radically reduce chemicals in personal care and cleaning.
My name is Sonya Eckel, Norwex Senior VP Sales Manager, leader of the best Norwex team ever… the Planet Green Team! (Of course I am not biased in the least!!) ;0) But seriously, what an amazing group of consultants I have the privilege of working closely with. I am incredibly proud of my team on becoming the first ever Senior Vice President team in Norwex globally.
A little bit about me- I grew up on a farm, married my college sweetheart, Willie, 12 years ago, and am blessed to be an at-home mother to our four boys! I’m a physical therapist by trade, and have long had a passion for wellness, so Norwex was a natural fit. It fit in that last wellness puzzle piece… how to CLEAN safely, while making it affordable, fast & EFFECTIVE! I had no idea that I’d discover such passion about natural *cleaning products* and in the home-party business, but indeed I have! I often have to pinch myself that I can earn such a life-changing income while having so much FUN!
I’m an educator to my core, so I love teaching people a SIMPLE way to replace chemical cleaners! I love making healthy & safe choices for our family, & now I get to help others make safe & healthy choices for *their* families! I’m continually amazed by these incredible products & this wonderful company; it’s an honor to share it with others. And I am incredibly honored to be named the top Norwex Leader in the USA! I sponsor, mentor & support Norwex consultants across America, and I love helping others make a difference in their life!
I remember how excited I got when I realized how the Norwex Enviro & Polishing/ Window Cloth team were much simpler than soda and vinegar & were much cheaper than buying green cleaners! I’m thrilled to be cleaning with *just water* (for over three years now!!) & being able to leave my windows, mirrors, granite counter tops, & faucets sparkling & streak-free… with *just water & a cloth*. When I discovered the *mop*, I was even more excited! And the mattress cleaner, the laundry soap, and the face cloths… such a fantastic product line! One thing I LOVE about Norwex microfiber is that it’s not just another cleaning tool. It’s a REPLACEMENT for virtually all of our other cleaners/ cleaning methods. It makes life so SIMPLE, and it simply doesn’t get more “green” than cleaning with just a cloth and water!
At first, I wanted to host a Norwex party to tell all my friends & to earn all the great hostess benefits… then I quickly realized that it made sense for me to become a Norwex consultant. It has been such a rewarding choice! Not only did I receive my FREE consultant start-up kit and generous consultant discounts, I’ve been able to help many radically reduce chemicals in their homes, and save money & time in the process! AND, I’ve gotten to help many, many families find a way to add fantastic income to their families by starting their own Norwex business.
I look forward to answering your questions, scheduling a Norwex party, or helping you start YOUR very own Norwex business. What an amazing gift we have to share!
Norwex Senior VP Sales Leader
“Planet Green Team” Leader
605 – 271 – 1814
Whether you’re wanting to buy some Norwex microfiber cloths or are wanting to become a Norwex consultant… my service area is throughout the US, including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia , Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming, as well as Canada. We would love your help in bringing Norwex to America! I look forward to connecting with you!